TVSEP data is available for scientific research purposes free of charge. Access to our datasets kindly proceed as follows:
- Interested scientists: Please submit a 1-2 page research outline to the TVSEP Research Database Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org). Research outline shall include study objective(s), methodology, expected output, time plan, target country and panel wave(s). Household and village questionnaires of each wave can be downloaded from website.
- Graduate students: In addition to the research outline consent from your supervisor is required confirming that the proposed study will be accepted as part of your master/doctoral research. This can be sent via e-mail directly to the TVSEP Research Database Manager.
- Requested data files (in STATA or csv format) will be granted upon approval from TVSEP Project Management Team and signing a confidentiality agreement. Other data formats are available upon request.
- Former TVSEP data users: If you plan to use already downloaded data for a new research project, please submit a new outline and follow the steps described above before starting your work.
- Please acknowledge the TVSEP project for collecting the data available for your research in any of your papers using the TVSEP data.
- We appreciate, if you keep us informed about the progress of paper preparation. Please allow us to send you a kind reminding e-mail after one year from the date, that the data are given to you.