The TVSEP Working Papers disseminate the findings of work in progress of researchers who use the TVSEP database. Topics cover a broad range related to different fields of development economics.
The following papers are available and can be downloaded:
- WP01-2017.pdf Grote, Ulrike and Hermann Waibel (2017): Rural-urban migration, welfare and employment: Comparing results from Thailand and Vietnam.
- WP02-2017.pdf Bezawit Beyene Chichaibelu and Herman Waibel (2017): Explaining differences in rural household debt between Thailand and Vietnam: Economic environment versus household characteristics.
- WP03-2017.pdf Huong Dien Pham (2017): Do cultural factors alter the relationship between risk attitudes and economic welfare?
- WP04-2017.pdf Huong Dien Pham, Sabine Liebenehm and Hermann Waibel (2017): Experimentally validated general risk attitude among different ethnic groups in Vietnam.
- WP05-2017.pdf Pahlisch, Hoa Thi, Priyanka Parvathi and Hermann Waibel (2017): Comparing peri-urban versus rural poverty and child malnutrition reduction: Insights from Southeast Asia.