The TVSEP Working Papers disseminate the findings of work in progress of researchers who use the TVSEP database. Topics cover a broad range related to different fields of development economics.
The following papers are available and can be downloaded:
- wp-011.pdf Grabrucker, Katharina and Michael Grimm (2018): Is there a rainbow after the rain? How do agricultural shocks affect non-farm enterprises? Evidence from Thailand.
- wp-010.pdf Bühler, Dorothee and Wendy Cunningham (2018): Shocks, vulnerability and income generating capacity of rural households: Evidence from Southeast Asia.
- wp-009a.pdf Sharma, Rasadhika and Ulrike Grote (2018): Who remits and why? Evidence on internal migrant remittances from Vietnam and Thailand.
- wp-008.pdf Wagener, Andreas and Juliane Zenker (2018): Decoupled but not neutral: The effects of stochastic transfers on investment and incomes in rural Thailand.
- wp-007.pdf Huong Dien Pham and Hermann Waibel (2018): Risk attitudes, knowledge, skills and agricultural productivity.
- wp-006.pdf Liebenehm, Sabine, Nele Degener and Eric Strobl (2018): Rainfall shocks and risk aversion: Evidence from Southeast Asia.
- wp-005.pdf Pahlisch, Hoa Thi, Priyanka Parvathi and Hermann Waibel (2017): Comparing peri-urban versus rural poverty and child malnutrition reduction: Insights from Southeast Asia.
- wp-004a.pdf Huong Dien Pham, Sabine Liebenehm and Hermann Waibel (2017): Experimentally validated general risk attitude among different ethnic groups in Vietnam.
- wp-003.pdf Huong Dien Pham (2017): Do cultural factors alter the relationship between risk attitudes and economic welfare?
- wp-002.pdf Bezawit Beyene Chichaibelu and Herman Waibel (2017): Explaining differences in rural household debt between Thailand and Vietnam: Economic environment versus household characteristics.
- wp-001.pdf Ulrike Grote and Hermann Waibel (2017): Rural-urban migration, welfare and employment: Comparing results from Thailand and Vietnam.